Mothafuckin Rozay and one of the illest tracklistings I've seen in a while. Free Mason feat. Jay-Z?? Live Fast, Die Young feat. Kanye West??! Ridiculous. There's nothing really more to say.
1. I’m Not A Star (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
2. Free Mason (Feat. Jay-Z) (Produced By The Inkredibles)
3. Tears Of Joy (Feat. Cee-Lo)
4. Maybach Music III (Feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. Live Fast, Die Young (Feat. Kanye West)
6. Super High (Feat. Ne-Yo) Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. No. 1 (Feat. Trey Songz & Diddy)
8. MC Hammer (Feat. Gucci Mane) (Produced By Lex Luger)
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) (Feat. Styles P) (Produced By Lex Luger)
10. Aston Martin Music (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. All The Money In The World (Feat. Raphael Saadiq) (Produced By The Olympicks)
*Couple other little tidbits. Lowkey says "Free Mason" is a song about a mutual friend the guys have that's locked up. That's cool, but we all know what they're feeding into here haha, rightfully so. Second, I think there's a real sentiment with such a short and powerful tracklisting is that Ross is going for a classic album here. You already top 3 'round these parts baby.
*Bonus* The Bugatti Boys